This luxurious, vitamin-enriched body lotion contains a high concentration if vitamins A, C, E and antioxidants. It helps to ease the feeling of dryness and improve the appearance of sun damage, resulting in radiant, healthy-looking skin.
- +How To Use
- Apply generously over the whole body especially to exposed areas of the body, including hands, arms, décolleté, legs and feet. Use morning and/or evening.
- When applied in the morning, follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun.
- Use Multivitamin Body Moisturiser on its own or together with Derma-Lac Lotion for an intense moisturizing experience all over the body.
This product may not be available in some countries due to certain regulatory requirements.
Hints and Tips:
- Use Multivitamin Body Moisturiser together with Derma-Lac Lotion for an intense moisturising experience all over the body.
- May be used as a vitamin enriched hand cream to help improve the appearance of the skin on the back of the hands and forearms.
- Topical vitamin A has been scientifically proven to help restore the effects of vitamin A reserves required for a variety of anti-aging processes. Vitamin A assists in making healthy-looking skin, with the appearance of hydrated, mattified, even toned, smooth texture.
- Retinyl Propionate is a gentle ester form of vitamin A that leaves the skin feeling revitalized and looking younger and healthier with a radiant glow.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of vitamin C that is highly absorbable and has the following benefits:
- Powerful antioxidant that assists in the prevention of the appearance of UV-induced damage.
- It plays an important role in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone brought on by UVA irradiation.
- Has anti-aging properties as it assists the skin to look firmer.
- Contains a free radical scavenging system that assists in shielding the skin from the effects of harmful environmental influences. This protecting system includes the following powerful antioxidants: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Beta Carotene and Tocopherol.
- The moisturizing combination of Panthenol and Squalane improves the overall skin feel.
- Squalane is a plant derived emollient that helps improve the appearance of a firmer skin.
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) has been included for its scientifically known hydrating and soothing properties and thereby assists in achieving a supple, smooth appearance of skin texture.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench the effects of free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in making the skin look younger.
- +Packaging & Shelf Life
- 18 months unopened
- 10 - 12 weeks period after opening
- 100 ml Retail Size airless pump bottle